My Celebrity Spirit Guide – Even when he’s ‘wrong’ he feels so right!
Many professional well-known psychics have been mislead by their Guides. When your Guides are wrong consider the following as a new perspective on the messages you are getting from your Guides.
Sometimes even White Eagle doesn’t give me the strait poop, but when that happens I know it is because it serves me on a different level then just getting an answer to predict the future.
When I discover that what my Guide told me didn’t occur then I remember my intention. My intention in all cases when reading for myself and others is to receive messages that help us to reach our highest potential. And that intention is my fail safe that keeps the messages coming in with clarity from the highest beings of light. I know when am doing a reading I am going up the road to actualization and empowerment. But, that doesn’t mean I get the actual true picture, the Guides are tricky that way.
Probable reasons for not getting the real deal from your Guides:
1. You are becoming too dependent on their answers and are not checking in with your own intuition to validate. Check with your heart center and the Tarot to get clarity. That is why when we first start training we do the intuitive reading first, then check with Guides. If your intuitive answer is different, then the ‘wrong’ message was a lesson in personal empowerment.
2. The outcome they predict could be wrong, but they have shown you the outcome you desire to keep your vibration high to manifest the outcome you are wanting.
3. They don’t know. The future hasn’t happened yet! The outcome is still not for sure, so they make their best guess. They have a great perspective. They can see further down the road than we can, but when there are potholes in the road there is a question as to – if we will see it and swerve in a new direction, or if it will cause a flat tire, or if it will not effect us at all. They do their best to answer the question with all the probabilities considered.
4. Our belief system will only allow in certain information. Think of your mental attitudes and beliefs as a box. Even when we are very open minded we still do not have the expanded consciousness to accept all Truth from Spirit, our box is too small for that. So they give us part truths or semi truths to expand our box of beliefs, but it may not be the whole picture. An example of this is White Eagle. He is a very well known guy and has been channeled and published for almost 100 years. When I read his stuff from even 10 years ago it doesn’t seem to jive with what I get. The stuff from the White Eagle Lodge in England seems a little patriarchal and occasionally preachy. Although most messages are poetic and inspiring, they still have the old paradigm of duality that I don’t buy. When I channel him he is compassionate and humorous. But that does not mean that what he said in other channels is wrong or what I get is wrong. There is a very different mind set and different belief system that he is reaching. He is working within the belief system of his audience to expand their consciousness, instead of just saying that our belief systems are wack and we need to let it all go. That would not be received, but by a very few, and would not be as productive as working within our beliefs and creating an opening to expanded awareness through those beliefs.
5. Consider how you asked the question and if the question was clear. They can be very literal. Be certain that you are asking a question that will get you the answer you are looking for. If you want to know when you are getting a pay raise and the answer is “Monday,” Then Monday comes and goes and there is no pay raise, you may want to ask which Monday they are referring to!
Our Guides are compassionate, loving beings whose messages raise our vibrations and expand our awareness. The messages are not for intellectual dissection, but for personal empowerment and healing. I know that no matter what White Eagle says during a channel the shift in awareness is happening, healing is activated and we are co-creating a joyful path on Earth.